Friday, March 27, 2009

Philadelphia

I got to Philly okay. (on the smallest little puddle jumper plane ever haha)
We checkout tomorrow at 6am to drive to JFK to fly to Istanbul then Bishkek.
All is well here.

I met the group- we're pretty much awesome :-D
Everyone is really nice. It has been fun to get to know some of the other people that are going to be going through the same things as me. 

My injury for this trip: (I always manage to hurt myself somehow right before I travel... every time) - burns and blisters on two fingers from finishing my scrapbook.  ouch. it makes carrying all my luggage kinda sucky. :-\

And to all of the people I said I'd call... I'm working on it! It has been really really hectic this week. I have some hours in the airport tomorrow free so I'm going to try my best.

I don't know when I'll have e-mail again, but that doesn't mean that you are excused from emailing me! It might take me a while to respond, but I will. I promise.

Miss you all

Love from Philly, 
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment