Friday, March 13, 2009

today

Today, the two-week countdown begins.

Things I haven't done yet:
pack
get my power of attorney finalized
learn the cyrillic alphabet.

I fail.... at life....

BUT!

Things I have done:
got my laptop fixed : according to FedEx it should be back by 4:30 today
get my hair cut
spend time with my family
cuddle with my dog

All in all, not a bad list. :-)

Also I realized today how much I am really going to miss inconsequential things.
like:
my big fluffy white robe
fabric softener
daily showers
really really good chocolate
sweet, iced tea (i'm a southern girl ;-)

Since I'm leaving in a few hours to spend the next glorious week in Chicago with my fantastically amazing mother + the coolest dad ever for the weekend, I should probably get off my butt and start working on my to do list.

love from KY,
Jess

p.s. being a procrastinator sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment