Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last KY post

'twas the night before.... I left for Philadelphia
(i threw the "twas" in there for all of my fellow jeff dunham fans ;-))

Today has been hectic. I just crossed off the last thing on my "tie up loose ends" list.

A summary:

1 panic attack (but it was a short minor one -and only one so i'm proud of my self)
2 servings of Mom's meatloaf and potato salad (my last dinner of choice)
3 blank pages in my scrapbook that aren't going to be finished
4 bags packed (1 duffel, one duffel/back pack, one carry-on back pack, one messenger bag purse)
5 hours or less of sleep for me before I leave.

It's like a really twisted, backwards, short version of the twelve days of christmas. haha

After looking back over my blog posts of the past month, I realize that most of them have the same themes. Kinda boring. Forgive me? I guess its just because the last month has been all preparation so the major points in my life have been the same.

Hopefully from here on out, I'll be writing new, exciting posts since I'll hopefully be doing new and exciting things.

It's almost midnight and I have to get up at 4am so i'm signing off with a short post for tonight.

More from Philly.

Love from KY for the last time for a long time,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment