Sunday, July 12, 2009

3 at one time, is this a record?

I'm gonna blow you all away with the blogging this weekend. pace yourselves. haha

I'm in the city, using internet, meeting a friend for lunch, then going to the bazaar. i love the bazaar, but it is stressful. like shopping on christmas eve.

I'm going to make pizza with my host family tonight! i'll post pictures next weekend or so.

Realisations I've had this week:
-I really, really don't like geese. I think it is because I don't like swans, and geese are similar to swans. Why don't I like swans, you might ask? Because of my dad. I love my Dad, but he's a prankster. When I was around 8 or 9, we lived in Sumter, South Carolina. There was a beautiful park called Iris Gardens that we used to go to feed the swan and look at the flowers and such. Once, Dad put a piece of bread on my head, unbeknownst to me, and an evil, gigantic swan attacked me. And by attack, I mean took the bread from my head. I freaked out, screamed, and ran. like always,haha. And I still don't like swans, to this day. My village has a lot of geese, and I don't like them.

-I am a bread-a-holic. I think I inherited it from my grandmother, but I eat way too much bread here.

-I have developed a new appreciation for showers.

-Things I will never complain about when I get home:
- doing laundry
- the condition of roads
- cooking meals
- going grocery shopping

That's all for now, I guess.

Miss you.
Love from Kyrgyzstan,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment