Saturday, April 11, 2009

i'm still alive

long story short- i haven't had time to access the internet recently, but i'm okay.
i had two long blog posts typed up on my jump drive, but i just got to the internet cafe and realized that somewhere along the way today i lost it. i'm so angry at myself.

everything here is okay. i dont have a lot of time, but i'll write again the very next chance i get.

PS my cell phone number is
country code 996
area code + number 0550 804879

hope to hear from you soon

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!! and im totally planning on buying some skype mins today and calling you tonight around 11 here- 9am there! so be awake and ready to talk! mom kinda filled me in some, but i need to hear you talk!! <3 <3 <3 you bunches! Happy easterss!!! MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the those meaty gummy bears have not killed you over there! Be safe and hope to hear from you soon Jess! love ya

    ReplyDelete